Artist: Guglielmo Botter, Pittsburgh, PA and Treviso, Italy.
Twelve prints of notable Pittsburgh cityscapes and landmarks. Makes a great collection for any room in the Nest! Each print is 7 7/8" square.
- Dippy the Dinosaur
- H.J. Heinz Plant
- Penn Avenue in the The Strip District
- Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall
- View from Mt. Washington
- CMU Hammerschlag Hall and Pitt's Cathedral of Learning
- View of Downtown from PNC Park
- Monongahela River Skyline
- The Produce Terminal on Smallman St
- Carnegie Science Center
- Carnegie Museum of Art and Catherdral of Learning
- Pitt's Litchfield Towers